OCTAGON GUILD

Saturn Server (e-games.ph)

Forums

Forum Home > Dungeon Guides & Walkthroughs > Cabal Ruined Train Card Guide: A short guide to farming

Rom
Site Owner

Here's a simple guide to farm at RTC. Strike already made a comprehensive walk through, just thought I'd add some additional info and techniques. Hope this helps. Happy farming.

I'm not sure if it's coincidental or not, but there seems to be a pattern:

• you either get an upgrade core highest (UCHH) on the first chest and a common item on the second chest.
  • or you get an a force core high (FCH) or force core highest (FCHH) on the first chest and a rare item on the second chest.

Another thing I noticed is that after 5 runs earning UCHH, the next run doesn't give out another UCHH, even if your a premium subscriber. On this run I'm on a subscription of 15days Premium + 30days Blessing Bead (BB+) + 40% Experience Blessing Bead. So my total bonus drop rate is at 50%, but that doesn't seem to affect the cycle of drops of UCHH in RTC. So far my maximum consecutive UCHH loots is 5.   Still this is a very good place to get rich easy.

Gud Luck Farming.^^

May 12, 2010 at 5:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

StrikeForce54

This is Nice Kuya Rom. Most of the Things I've Missed in My Guide are Here. Thanks for adding it Up. I'm planning to Export Our Guide to the E-Games Game Guides Section. Combining Our Guides will make a Perfect Tutorial for People who are Really Confused on this Dungeon.

Keep It Up kuya rom. And Thanks for Improving the Site ^_^

--

In Game Name: StrikeForce54

Battle Style: Warrior (With it's Long Swords. Weeeeeeeee)

Level: 158 1/2 ^^

Guild: Octagon AKA CripsZide ^^

"There's no Such thing that will LAST FOREVER.

All Things That has begun Will ALWAYS END"

Enjoy Guys ^^

May 12, 2010 at 5:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Subscribe To Our Site

Webs Counter